Online Booking is Available for Current Clients.
1. To secure your privacy and confidentiality, you must first receive a password from the salon (new clients will receive this at checkout on their first appointment). After you log on, please update your client file and change your password if desired.
2. Follow the step by step directions for reserving an appointment. Note: Some services are bundled together (example haircut and color) It is always better to look for the bundled services first.
3. Make sure you print your confirmation number or one will be emailed to the address saved on your client file. Note: put email@example.com on your safe list or you may not receive the confirmation email.
4. If you are booking a H.O.T. (hair opening tomorrow) appointment and the computer does not show that time as an option, that means someone else reserved that time before you and it is no longer available. The H.O.T. page will not update itself.
5. If you are booking an appointment for someone else, you must use their e-mail address and password.
Are You a New Client?
Not a Problem. Just complete the form Below and We Will Contact You.